Ammonium perchlorate dust aspiration and filtration system
Dropping of dust generated during filling and emptying of ammonium perchlorate drums
- Type of system: Extraction and filtration of ammonium perchlorate
- Air flow: 6.000 m³/h
- Filter type: ATEX circular Aircom filter C-61-3.0 with SS304 carpentry
- Fan: ATEX 15 kW PRA 360/2 and SS 304
For the extraction and collection of ammonium perchlorate dust created during the stages of loading/unloading of waste containers we realized the installation of a system made as follows:
1) Emptying drums of perchlorate: a suction arm of suitable length is positioned at the back of the area affected by the emptying operations in order to extract the pollutant directly from where it originates, without hampering the handling operations of the drums.
2) Empty drums of perchlorate: additional point of 15 m long suitable flexible pipe to allow that mechanical parts can be cleaned once the processing has ended.
3) Filling the BRUT tank: a suction pipe is connected to two semi-elliptical hoods placed near the filling zone without hindering the phases of handling containers.
4) Emptying the BRUT pipe: a suction pipe is connected to a conical hood placed near the container emptying area without hindering the handling phases.
5) Filling the FIN pipe: a suction pipe is connected to two semi-elliptical hoods placed near of the filling zone without hindering the phases of handling of containers.
The suction pipe, equipped with exclusion shutter, are connected to a main duct, which will bring the pollutant to a sleeves filter version AIRCOM ATEX with SS304 carpentry.
A high performance centrifugal electric fan creates the necessary depression and conveys the filtered air to chimney. Because the pollutant treated is corrosive, the fan parts which come into contact with it air are made of AISI 304.
For the aspiration and filtration of VOC deriving from a paint machine, the following system has been realized.
Extraction and air treatment system from storage and treatment areas of biological sludge, flow rates up to 70,000 m³ / h.
For smoke collection of three coal-fired boilers 3 AIRCOM sleeves filters were installed with demister, with a total treated air flow of 185,500 m3 / h.