- Type of system:
- Extraction and filtration of ammonium perchlorate.
- Air flow:
- Filter type:
- ATEX circular Aircom filter C-61-3.0 with SS304 carpentry.
- ATEX 15 kW PRA 360/2 - and SS 304.
For the extraction and collection of ammonium perchlorate dust that develops during the stages of loading/unloading of waste containers we plan the installation of a system made as follows:
1) Emptying drums of perchlorate: a suction arm of suitable length is positioned at the back of the area affected by the emptying operationd in order to extract the pollutant directly from where it originates, without hampering the various management / handling operations of the drums.
2) Empty drums of leachate: additional point of intake of 15 m long suitable flexible pipe so that the mechanical parts can be cleaned once the processing has ended.
3) Filling the BRUT container: a suction hose is connected via pipes to two semi-elliptical hoods placed near the filling zone without hindering the phases of handling containers.
4) Emptying the BRUT container: a suction hose is connected via pipes to a conical hood placed near the container emptying area without hindering the handling phases.
5) Filling the FIN container: a suction hose is connected via tubing to two semi-ellitical hoods placed neary of the filling zone without hindering the phases of handling of containers.
The suction hoses, equipped with throttling and exclusion damper, are connected to a main manifold, which will channel the pollutant to a AIRCOM ATEX version sleeves filter with SS304 carpentry.
A high performance centrifugal electric fan creates the necessary vacuum and conveys the filtered gas in the air through the exhaust stack. Because the pollutant treated is corrosive, the fan parts which come into contact with it are made of AISI 304.