Design and construction of air aspiration and filtration systems
Coral is a leader company in air purification filtration system
In the Coral production site, where all production processes are managed with next-generation technological tools and controlled at each working cycle suction arms, mobile filters, industrial filters, electrostatic filters, paint booths, sleeves and cartridges filters and air treatment systems are manufactured.
Products, components for aspiration and filtration plants, are standardized, combinable, functional and aesthetically pleasant and they are available in short time at our production factory.
Who we are
The consolidated experience and the know-how acquired during years through the design of aspiration and filtration plants and suction systems, the realization of innovative solutions for air treatment plants, the investment in human resources made of a staff with a long and qualified experience in the field of air purification make Coral Engineering a point of reference in the field of antipollution plants.
All production processes are managed with next-generation technological tools and controlled at each working cycle
The huge number of industrial air aspiration and filtration plants, air treatment systems for contaminants working on the territory and references of main user companies confirm the validity of our strategies and they are the reason why new clients choose our company. The reliability and high quality of old and new installations of aspiration plants and fumes, dust and mist oil filtration plants are confirmed and assured by UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 certification.
Honesty, professionalism and technical competence are the main Coral features and they are confirmed by the constantly increasing turnover, the European leadership in the field of fumes and dust filtration, the recognized quality of our products and the general approval by competent authorities in matter of environment. Coral “mission” is to design and realize air cleaning and filtration systems for environmental protection, operating in close collaboration and integration with customers to guarantee reliability and service using the best technologies.
A complete service
The services of Coral Engineering include: consultation, technical assistance and reliefs in the determination of the choice of aspiration plants, planning of suction systems, specifications and realizations in work. Technical and commercial structure is particularly organized and flexible: installation and testing units are able to find the most suitable and customized solution to solve any kind of problem in terms of air aspiration and filtration, ensuring a complete service to customers, from design to post sale assistance. The immediate delivery of orders is guaranteed by a rational organization of work which allows us to intervene with professionalism in short time for new plants and, then, for repairs, extensions and adjustments of industrial aspiration plants, ensuring a complete assistance.
Our success counts
Commercial employees in the world
Consolidated financial statements
Coral respects the environment
Coral Engineering has always aimed at achieving a low environmental impact in respect of resources and environment.
Our company production cycle works in the principle of a sustainable development and it provides for the use of raw materials which are free from dangerous substances for health, maximum possible limitation of harmful substances, the use of innovative technologies to safeguard the health of planet, the use of clean energy coming from non-polluting sources.
Coral designs and manufactures aspiration systems all over the world
- Coral Engineering headquarters are located in a strategic point in the heart of Lombardy and it has represented the reference aspiration market for over 50 years.
- The company occupies an area of 1,500 square meters, offering a punctual service for the entire area. Nowadays, thanks to twenty years of presence on the local market and continuous and constant growth, the company is leader in system engineering sector with a specialization in the aspiration and filtration field.
- The company is located at the gates of Turin on an area of 6,000 square meters, 3,000 of which are covered. The reliability and the top quality of past and presently installed systems are confirmed and guaranteed by ISO 9001 certification. The company is specialized in the automotive sector, in addition to standard sector systems.
- It produces and installs products for all major industrial sectors: mechanics, wood, painting, electronics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food, automotive.
Milano – Italy
- Services company created to satisfy the customer more and more by offering technical systems audits, preventive maintenance, routine maintenance, extraordinary maintenance with a high standard of quality.
Torino – Italy
- The company manufactures standard components for air cleaning sector using cutting-edge technology machines and monitoring processes step-by-step. The company extends over an area of 28,000 square meters, 13,000 of which are covered. Volpiano plant employs a staff of 110 production workers who are constantly supervised by 30 engineers employed in management and design.
Torino – Italy
- The company designs and manufactures purification water systems for civilian and industrial sectors. The company has been working in the ecological engineering sector since 1976. The company has always been intensively involved in research to update activities and to anticipate customers’ needs.
Bordeaux – France
- The company offers highly professional services for standard and special air filtering systems. The young and flexible organization is ready for prompt action in the area. Dynamic sales staff and very experienced engineers complete the company structure.
Lione – France
- Located on the suburbs of the city, the company occupies an area of 12,000 square meters, 5,000 of which are covered. The company is structured with special parts production departments and customer services like regular and extraordinary maintenance.
Parigi – France
- The headquarter in the south of Paris occupies 2,500 square meters in a total area of 5,000 square meters. The company’s professional and flexible structure is specialized in nuclear and pharmaceutical sectors, in addition to traditional air cleaning systems.
Manchester – England
- The facility, made of offices and a warehouse, occupies 1000 square meters and it’s set up for the sale of standard fume and dust components, including filters, fans, suction arms, tubes and related accessories.
North Carolina – USA
Jumeirah Lake Towers
Dubai – UAE